Like much of Canberra, Denman Prospect has many parks and reserves within and around it.
Key parks include:
- Ridgeline Park – Access from Ada Norris Avenue
- Major park with extensive playground equipment and seating
- Plans are advanced for toilets, more shade and off-street parking
- Marie Little Playground – Access from Greenwood Street
- Features a half court basketball court and creative seating
- Provides wheelchair access between Greenwood Street and John Gorton Drive
- Trinca St Park – Above McMichael Terrace
- Features handball and table tennis facilities
- Temporary Denman Play Area
- Carpark opposite Denman Village Shops
The North Denman area to the north of Holborow Avenue and the Denman Prospect shops contains many walking trails however access is limited due to clearing and earthworks of this next stage of development.
There are currently no designated off leash dog parks in Denman Prospect. The closest are